GENERAL TERMS FOR USE OF THE SITE www.shalovete.com
These General Terms and Conditions regulate the order, manner and conditions for buying and selling and using the site www.shalovete.com (hereinafter referred to as the "E-store" or the "Site").
These General Terms and Conditions are valid and binding for all users who use the site. In case of disagreement with any of the conditions stated below, the user is obliged to stop using the site.
GENERAL PROVISIONS AND CONCEPTS
Art. 1 The e-store is owned by Shalovete OOD, with EIC: 175348737, with headquarters and management address: reg. Sofia city, community Stolichna, Bistrica village 1444, Pancharevo district, Vitoshko Lale Street No. 21, (called "Owner" or "Trader" for short) represented by the manager Veronika Simeonova Peycheva.
Art. 2 Users can contact the merchant by using the contact details indicated on the site: tel: 02/846 2288, 0888 518 405, email: email@example.com, by using the electronic contact form, indicating their name and e-mail, as well as by sending a letter to the postal address indicated above (headquarters and management address).
Art. 3 In case of need, users can contact the competent supervisory authorities as follows:
Consumer Protection Commission
Address: Sofia, Slaveykov Square No. 4A, floors 3, 4 and 6
Tel: 02/933 0565
Fax: 02/988 4218
Commission for the Protection of Personal Data
Address: Sofia, Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd. No. 2
Tel: 02/915 3515
Fax: 02/915 3525
Art. 4 (1) In the sense of these General Terms and Conditions, the listed concepts are used with the following meaning:
(2) "Goods" means the following goods offered through the E-store:
(3) "Producer" means any natural person who:
by occupation produces finished goods or substantially changes or modifies goods with a view to placing them on the market;
pretends to be a manufacturer by placing his name or company, his production or other distinguishing mark on the goods, the packaging and/or on the technical or commercial documentation for them.
(4) "Consumer" means a natural or legal person who acquires goods.
(5) "Merchant" means "Scarves" OOD, EIK 175348737, a legal entity that sells or offers for sale goods, or concludes a contract with a consumer as part of its commercial or professional activity, as well as any person acting from in his name and at his expense.
(6) "User profile" means information about the user (name, surname/trading company, address (city, region), postal code, telephone, e-mail address, EIC/Identification number, ID under VAT, MOL, etc. .), provided by the latter when filling out a registration form and stored by the E-store for the purposes specified in these General Terms and Conditions.
(7) "Sales price" means the price per piece or for a certain amount of goods, including VAT and all additional charges.
(8) "Goods" means a movable material object.
(9) "Remote communication means" means any means which, without the simultaneous physical presence of the trader and the consumer, can be used to conclude a contract between the parties, such as addressed and unaddressed printed materials, standard letter, press advertisement with order coupon, catalog, telephone, radio, television, videophone, videotext, sms message, computer, e-mail, internet, fax, mail order.
(10) "Distance contract" means any contract concluded between a trader and a consumer as part of an organized system of distance sales without the simultaneous physical presence of the trader and the consumer, through the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication to the conclusion of the contract, incl. at the time of conclusion of the contract.
(11) "Alternative dispute resolution procedure" means the procedure for out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes, meeting the requirements of the Consumer Protection Act and carried out by the body for alternative resolution of consumer disputes.
Art. 5 The content, graphics, design and overall layout of the site are subject to copyright by the site owner. Users may not modify, copy or reproduce them in any way without the express written consent of the owner.
Art. 6 Users can use the functions and content of the site, incl. to share links to it without changing them in any way, without owing remuneration and provided that the normal functioning of the site is not hindered and the legitimate interests of the copyright holder are not damaged.
Art. 7 Users have no right to carry out actions that violate generally established rules for communication and communication, to carry out malicious actions, spread viruses and the like, violating or damaging the rights or interests of third parties.
Art. 8 (1) Users can freely review the content of the E-store, the goods offered on it, together with the characteristics, description, prices, methods of ordering, delivery, payment of the purchase price, return, as well as familiarize themselves in advance with the present General terms.
(2) The e-shop is intended for users who have reached the age of majority (18 years). Minors may view its content, but without taking further steps to register and order a product. The use of these additional functions of the E-shop by users under the age of 18 can only be done with the express consent of a parent, guardian or guardian.
(3) When ordering through the site, users expressly agree to these General Terms and Conditions and are considered to be familiar with them, accept them and undertake to comply with them.
REGISTRATION AND CREATION OF USER PROFILE
Art. 9 The site offers its users the opportunity to register and create their own user profile. In this way, it is convenient for users to keep track of their orders, review their order history, make each subsequent order faster, easier and more convenient.
Art. 10 Registration on the site is not mandatory and is not required either to view the site's content or to order a selected product offered on it. However, registration may give some advantages to registered users who order, evaluate or give reviews (comments) of goods offered on the site, thereby accumulating "points". Each point is equal to BGN 0.20, which can subsequently be used for subsequent orders (i.e. the use of points reduces the price depending on the number of points used).
Art. 11 (1) Users can create their profile on the site by entering the required information in the "Registration" part, visible in the upper left corner of the homepage of the site. For this purpose, they provide the following data: for natural persons - name, surname, address, telephone, e-mail address; for legal entities – trading company, telephone, e-mail address, address, identification number/EIK, VAT number, MOL.
(2) The user guarantees that the data he provides when filling out the registration form is true, complete and accurate, and if the latter changes, he will notify the E-store to update them in a timely manner. In the event that the user provides incorrect and/or out-of-date data, the E-store has the right to immediately and without notice stop the maintenance of his registration and access to his user profile.
(3) The user specifies a password for remote access and bears full responsibility for its preservation, as well as for all actions performed by him or a third party through its use.
CONCLUSION OF A DISTANCE CONTRACT
Art. 12 (1) The user expresses a desire to conclude a contract by ordering a product of his choice, sent electronically directly to the merchant. The publication of the main characteristics of the product and its selling price in the E-store essentially constitutes a public invitation within the meaning of Art. 290, para. 1 of the Commercial Law to make a purchase request in accordance with them.
(2) The order is placed online on the site and is registered electronically by the trader, who sends a confirmation to the user at the e-mail address specified by him.
(3) In addition to the above-mentioned method, the order can be confirmed by the trader by calling the telephone number specified by the user.
Art. 13 The communication between the merchant and the user in connection with the sending and confirmation of the order and the conclusion of the contract is free for the user and the same does not owe costs for using any means of distance communication.
Art. 14 (1) The distance contract is considered concluded from the moment the parties reach an agreement during the communication between them, in the absence of their simultaneous physical presence. For such a moment, the trader considers the express confirmation of the order sent to the user by e-mail. The conclusion of the contract gives rise to obligations for the merchant to deliver the ordered goods, and for the consumer - to pay its monetary value.
(2) Before pressing the button "Finalize the order", immediately next to it, a message is displayed on the user's screen, with the acceptance of which he confirms that he understands that the order is associated with a payment obligation on his part, if the order is confirmed by the merchant by sending an email to the user.
(3) Before the conclusion of the contract, the trader provides the consumer, by means of an inscription under the relevant product, detailed information
information on the main characteristics and detailed description of the goods, incl. but not only: for whom it is suitable (men, women, children), size, color, material and others.
(4) The merchant provides the same information in close proximity to the "Finalize the order" button, through which the user completes the order and sends it to the merchant.
Art. 15 The site does not guarantee the availability of the ordered goods. If it is impossible to fulfill its obligations due to the fact that it does not have the goods requested for purchase in stock, the site, within 3 (three) working days after receiving the purchase request, notifies the user - by calling the number specified in the registration form phone number or by sending a message to the e-mail address specified by the user - about the depletion of the goods and the possibility to change the order at will. In the event that a payment has been made and the user does not wish to change his order, the amount paid for the ordered goods will be refunded to him within 14 days after receiving feedback from the user.
Art. 16 Communication, the conclusion of contracts, including the confirmation of the concluded contract, is carried out in Bulgarian or in English, depending on the preferences and choices of the user.
Art. 17 (1) The contracts are stored by the merchant in electronic format on the server maintained by the company that provides hosting services on the site and with which the merchant has a contract.
(2) The user has the right to access the contract concluded between him and the trader after making an express request for this in the form of an e-mail message. The contract is concluded for the performance of a specific delivery of goods specified by the user. The same is considered fulfilled and terminated with the receipt of the goods by the consumer and its payment. After that, there are no other obligations for the user (except when exercising the right to withdraw from the contract at a distance).
Art. 18 (1) The prices of the goods are determined by the trader. They are listed separately for each product. The final price includes VAT and delivery costs.
(2) The price of a specific product is visualized immediately below it even before the user wishes to order it. This price is for one quantity and does not include any additional charges (shipping).
(3) The final price of the goods (together with VAT and the delivery fee) is indicated in the immediate vicinity of the button "Finalize the order", with which the order is completed and the same is sent to the merchant.
(4) The cost of delivery is included in the final pricing specified in the previous article, but is paid separately and in addition to the price of the goods.
(5) When ordering goods worth more than 69 (sixty-nine) BGN, delivery to a Speedy office is free. In other cases, when the order is for a lower amount, the delivery price is BGN 3.99 to the courier's office specified by the user and BGN 5.99 to the address specified by him within the entire country.
Art. 19 The final price (including VAT and delivery costs) can be paid in any of the following ways:
upon delivery (cash on delivery) - in cash by the user or by a third party on behalf of the user. In this case, the user pays the full amount due directly to the courier upon delivery of the goods. There is an additional tax 0.79 LV for using Cash on Delivery way of payment.
by bank transfer, by transferring the indicated amount to the bank account of "Shalovete" OOD. The bank account is displayed only if the user has explicitly indicated this possibility for his payment method;
with a credit or debit card through the First Investment Bank (Fibank) system;
through the E-Pay electronic payment system - in this case, you must be registered in the system at https://www.epay.bg/ and have a registered card or micro account in order for the payment to be made. If you wish, you can familiarize yourself with the General Terms and Conditions of E-pay at: https://www.epay.bg/v3main/front?p=terms
through the PayPal system – when choosing this option, the rules of the previous point apply accordingly. PayPal's terms and conditions are available at: https://www.paypal.com/bg/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full
Art. 20 The prices published on the site are announced in Bulgarian levs, and the site provides for the possibility of displaying them for purely informative purposes in euros, dollars and other foreign currencies. They are valid at the time of publication. The Merchant reserves the right to change them at its discretion, at any time, without express warning. The prices of already placed and confirmed orders are final and not subject to change.
Art. 21 (1) In order to make valid orders for the purchase of the goods offered through the E-store, the user can register (by filling in a registration form) or place an order without registration, providing only the information necessary for delivery, namely: name , address and contact phone number.
(2) Except as specified
the methods of ordering through the site, users can also use a third way to order goods by logging in with a Facebook account. This is an opportunity that is provided to users, with the aim of easier and faster handling of the site. When choosing this option, users should have created a profile on the social network Facebook. After selecting the "Sign in with Facebook" box, the user must enter an email address or phone number and password with which they are already registered with Facebook. After successfully entering the desired identification, the user's personal data specified in the social network will be synchronized with the site. In this way, the user will not have to enter part of the information required for ordering through the site. You can read Facebook's terms here: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms
(3) An order for the purchase of a given product offered on the site is submitted by the user, after the latter performs the following actions in sequence:
The user, after coming to the web page www.shalovete.com, has the opportunity to select goods and add them to a virtual "Cart" by pressing the "Add to cart" button;
By pressing the virtual button "Cart", the user gets access to "Cart" - a table in which he can adjust the number of ordered goods. Under this table, users have the option of entering a special code ("coupon") that gives them a discount on the price of the selected product or free delivery (in the event that Article 18, Paragraph 5 of these General Terms and Conditions does not apply) . This "coupon" may be sent to registered users by the merchant by e-mail, together with a description of the conditions under which it can be used, incl. for what period of time, for which goods it applies, what should be the value of the order and others;
After determining the desired quantity of the goods, the user continues to fill in the personal data for the purchase by pressing the virtual "Order" button;
The customer fills in personal data for the order - name, surname, e-mail, city, address, telephone, payment method. If he wants an invoice, fill in the following data: trade name, EIC, VAT number, MOL, invoice address;
By pressing the "Finalize the order" button, the latter is considered to be completed and sent to the merchant.
Art. 22 The order gives rise to an action between the parties (merchant and user) after checking the availability of the goods requested for purchase and after confirming its validity on the contact phone number specified by the user or by sending a message to the user's e-mail address with the following information: name and e-mail address of the merchant, information on the main characteristics of the ordered goods, the price to be paid by the user (sales price including VAT and delivery price), the payment method chosen by the user, the specified invoice data (in case it is applicable) and delivery address.
Art. 23 The user can add a desired product in the "Favorite products" section, in case he has created a profile. That way he can order it at a later stage or remove it whenever he wants. This option is not considered an order for the given product.
Art. 24 (1) The delivery takes place only after the express confirmation of the order by the trader. In the event that the user waives it by an express statement to the trader, the delivery will not take place, unless it has already been initiated.
(2) The goods requested for purchase are delivered to the delivery address specified by the user within 4 (four) working days after the confirmation of the order through the courier company "Speedy" AD.
RIGHT OF COMPLAINT. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE MERCHANT AND OF THE CONSUMER
Art. 25 (1) The provisions of this section, and in particular the section on returns and complaints of goods ordered, delivered and paid for, and the section on Alternative Dispute Resolution, apply only to consumers within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act.
(2) The goods are delivered suitably packed, according to their type and transport for delivery to the consumer or to a third party, who accepts and confirms receipt of the same on behalf of the consumer by signing the documents accompanying the goods. In the event that the user is not found within the delivery period at the address specified by him or access and conditions for delivery of the goods are not provided within this period, the E-store is released from its obligation to deliver the goods requested for purchase. The user can confirm his desire to receive the goods even after the expiry of the delivery period in which he was not found at the address, bearing all the costs of the re-delivery. In this case, a new delivery period starts from the moment of the confirmation according to the previous sentence.
Art. 26 The trader is not responsible in the event that the consumer does not receive the goods he ordered due to the fault of the latter, incl. and when the data provided by the user is false, unclear or misleading giving.
Art. 27 The trader is obliged to deliver the goods chosen by the consumer in the quality that corresponds at least to good commercial practices and the sales contract.
Art. 28 The risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to the consumer at the moment when the consumer or a third party specified by him, other than the carrier (supplier), receives the goods.
Art. 29 (1) The trader is responsible for any lack of conformity of the consumer goods with the contract of sale, which exists at the time of delivery of the goods and occurs up to 2 years after its delivery, even if he was not aware of its non-conformity.
(2) In the event of non-compliance of the goods with the sales contract, the consumer has the right to file a complaint, requesting that the trader bring the goods into compliance with the sales contract. The user has all the rights expressly described in the Consumer Protection Act regarding the submission of complaints to the merchant, according to Art. 112 et seq. of the law.
(3) The user has the right to refuse to receive the goods requested by him for purchase, when:
the delivered goods clearly do not correspond to the ones ordered by him for purchase by the consumer and this can be established by a simple examination of them;
the product or its packaging was damaged during transportation.
(4) After receiving the goods, the consumer has the right to request its return if there is a significant defect that could not be detected during a simple inspection of the same.
(5) In the listed cases, the user may request that the goods delivered to him be replaced with those corresponding to the purchase request submitted by him by sending a corresponding written request to the E-store.
(6) The user has the right, without owing compensation or a penalty and without stating a reason, to withdraw from the concluded contract for the purchase of goods through the E-store by returning the goods within 14 (fourteen) days, starting from the date of its receipt. In the event that the user withdraws from the concluded contract within the period of the previous sentence, he should send a statement of withdrawal from the concluded contract to the E-store and return the goods with intact integrity, fully assembled, together with all accompanying documents , without any external or internal defects, in the original and manufacturer's packaging, including but not limited to the manufacturer's polystyrene or other protective elements, protective films, markings, etc., with the cost of delivery for user account. The statement of refusal should be sent to the address: Sofia, "Prof. Stancho Vaklinov" No. 6 or the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org The user is obliged to store the goods received by him, to ensure the preservation of its quality and safety. The e-store is obliged to reimburse the user in full the amount paid from him sums not later than 14 days, counted from the date on which the latter exercised any of his rights of refusal.
(7) The trader takes care to keep the information in the E-shop always correct and up-to-date, and in case of inconsistency and incompleteness of the same, the same should remove the inaccuracies immediately after finding them.
Art. 30 The merchant does not guarantee that access to the E-store will be uninterrupted, timely, secure and error-free, to the extent that this is beyond the capabilities, control and will of "Scarves" OOD. The merchant is not responsible for not providing access to the E-store, as well as for the non-processing or untimely processing of purchase requests, in the event of circumstances beyond his control - cases of force majeure, random events, problems in the global Internet network and in the provision of services beyond the merchant's control.
Art. 31 The merchant guarantees the privacy of information containing personal data provided by users. Disclosure is possible only in cases where the information is requested by state bodies or officials authorized by law to request and collect information containing personal data and in compliance with the legally established order.
EXCLUSION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Art. 32 The site may contain links to other sites for which the owner is not responsible, incl. for their safety. They are provided solely for the convenience of users and the responsibility for their visit and the risks thereof is borne by the user.
Art. 33 Despite all efforts made, for the purpose of safety when visiting the site, the merchant is not responsible for any technical or other damage to the user's electronic device, incl. viruses, malicious algorithms that could somehow damage the device as a result of accessing and using it on the site.
Art. 34 The user agrees that the merchant does not bear any responsibility in the event that the user has difficulties or cannot use the services of the site for any reason, even if the merchant has been notified of this possibility.
Art. 35 (1) The merchant is not responsible for changing the look of the site, incl. the graphics, images, content, deletion of individual parts, temporary or permanent suspension of the functions of the site, which may lead to change, loss or damage as a result.
(2) The merchant is not responsible for any damages suffered by the user or by third parties, which occurred as a result of force majeure circumstances or those beyond the merchant's control.
Art. 36 The user is responsible for the correct and accurate indication of the data required for the order and delivery of the goods. If an incomplete, incorrect or wrong address and/or phone number is specified when creating the order, it is considered invalid and the E-store is not obligated to fulfill it and deliver it to the user.
Art. 37 In case of a problem, users can send a complaint or complaint to the owner. Appeals or complaints are considered within 14 days, after which the user is notified of the outcome by email.
ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Art. 38 (1) Consumers have the right to take advantage of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) by contacting the local competent authority when they have not been able to settle their relationship with the trader.
(2) Alternative dispute resolution is an out-of-court way of resolving national and cross-border disputes arising between a trader and a consumer in view of a concluded sales contract (including distance sales), with the aim of saving time, money and effort. It is completely free for the parties to it.
(3) Consumers who have decided to take their dispute with the trader to the ARS authority can do so by filing a complaint with the General Conciliation Commission of the Commission for Consumer Protection, at the address: Sofia 1000, Slaveykov Square No. 4A, phone: 02/9330517 or by email: email@example.com
(4) Consumers can also submit their complaint through the European Commission's online dispute resolution system at the following address: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2 .show&lng=BG
Art. 39 These General Terms and Conditions are in force as of June 2021. The merchant reserves the right to change these General Terms and Conditions at any time by promptly publishing these changes on its website www.shalovete.com The changes enter into force immediately after their publication and become automatic mandatory for all site users. The latter can be informed about the current General Terms and Conditions by checking the site.
Art. 40 The changes in the General Terms and Conditions do not affect the relationship between the user and the trader, which arose in connection with a valid request for the purchase of goods submitted before the changes.
Art. 41 In the event of a conflict of clauses of these General Terms and Conditions with mandatory norms of the current legislation, the current legislation is applicable, even if the specific clauses of the General Terms and Conditions have not been amended or repealed.
Art. 42 In the event of a dispute arising between the user and the merchant within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions, those terms and conditions that were current at the time of the dispute shall apply, regardless of whether or not they have been subsequently modified in any way.
Art. 43 The nullity of a given clause of these General Terms and Conditions does not lead to the nullity of another clause or the General Terms and Conditions as a whole.
Art. 44 All communications between the trader and the user shall be in writing, which shall be deemed to be complied with by e-mail or by letter/courier with return receipt.
Art. 45 All disputes arising from these General Terms and Conditions or relating to additional contracts or agreements between them, including disputes arising from or relating to interpretation, invalidity, default or termination, will be resolved by mutual agreement.
Art. 46 The provisions of the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to matters not settled by these General Terms and Conditions.