How can I order?
You need to submit the following information to proceed an order through our shop: name, e-mail address, phone number and delivery address. We will not give that information to anyone else! We only need it to proceed Your order.
How can I pay?
- COD (Collect on delivery). You will pay the courier the amount of the ordered product and the delivery costs specified through the order process.
- MasterCard or Visa. Payments are processed safe and securely by FiBank Online Credit Card Processing Form.
- debit or credit card, issued by a Bulgarian bank through ePay.bg. You will need to register through ePay.bg site first.
- Bank Transfer. You will need to note the No. of the order that You are paying when proceeding the bank transfer.
In case of credit card payment or bank transfer the order will be proceed right after the payment is received.
What are the delivery costs?
1. The delivery cost to an address in
2. The delivery cost to an address in
3. The delivery cost to an address in Hungary, Croatia, Slovenia, Czech Republic and Slovakia is fixed to 11.68 leva (€5.65). If Your order is for more then 58.48 leva (€29.99) we will deliver it free.
4. The delivery cost to an address in all other EU contries is fixed to 43.00 leva (€21.99). If Your order is for more then 195 leva (€100) we will deliver it free.
5. More countries coming soon!
What are the delivery times?
The maximum delivery time is 7 business days, but we do our best to give over Your goods to the courier the next business day after the order (or after receiving the payment if You are using credit card or Bank transfer as a payment method).
Can I cancel and get the money back?
You can cancel for any reason within 14 days of receipt of goods and get a full refund (except the delivery costs).
Separate and independent from that all goods with manufacturing defect could be subject of claim.