Ladies' manual umbrella Perletti Green 19125, Brown
3-section ladies' manual umbrella with a giraffe motif from the Perletti Green eco-line. Flexible and ultralight windproof structure made of fiberglass and aluminum. Fabric made of quick-drying water-repellent R-PET material, 8 segments. Diameter - 97 cm, length of the umbrella in the folded position - 25 cm, length of the handle in the open position - 57 cm, weight - 275 g.
The dominant theme of the Perletti Green line is respect for nature. We present three versions of Green umbrellas: zebras, lions and cheetahs, giraffes - wild animals that move freely in the African savannah. These are eco-friendly umbrellas with a biodegradable handle made of natural wood and recycled fabric to reduce waste. Thanks to the recycled plastic bottles, which are first processed into fibers and then transformed into a high-quality material, the environmentally friendly R-PET material is obtained. The umbrella is very durable thanks to the fiberglass structure, protects against rain and wind, while being practical and light.
3-section ladies' manual umbrella from the eco-line Perletti Green in brown main color and motif with small white flowers.
Flexible and ultralight windproof structure made of fiberglass and aluminum. Fabric made of quick-drying water-repellent R-PET fabric, 8 spokes.
Diameter - 97 cm
Length of the umbrella in the folded position - 25 cm
Length of the handle in the open position - 57 cm.
A skillful combination of natural patterns and ecological details - this is the Perletti Green line! This model is available in two color options: a gray-green base with small white flowers and a brown base - natural colors that remind us of our earth and the respect we should show it. The model is manual opening, made of highly ecological R-PET fabric obtained from recycled plastic bottles with the handle made of biodegradable natural wood. The umbrella is durable thanks to the fiberglass structure, it will protect you from the rain while being practical and light. The future is green: make your ecological choice and buy this umbrella from the Perletti Green collection, the planet will thank you!
How can I order?
You need to submit the following information to proceed an order through our shop: name, e-mail address, phone number and delivery address. We will not give that information to anyone else! We only need it to proceed Your order.
How can I pay?
- COD (Collect on delivery). You will pay the courier the amount of the ordered product and the delivery costs specified through the order process.
- MasterCard or Visa. Payments are processed safe and securely by FiBank Online Credit Card Processing Form.
- debit or credit card, issued by a Bulgarian bank through ePay.bg. You will need to register through ePay.bg site first.
- Bank Transfer. You will need to note the No. of the order that You are paying when proceeding the bank transfer.
In case of credit card payment or bank transfer the order will be proceed right after the payment is received.
What are the delivery costs?
1. The delivery cost to an address in
2. The delivery cost to an address in
3. The delivery cost to an address in Hungary, Croatia, Slovenia, Czech Republic and Slovakia is fixed to 14.00 leva (€7.15). There is an additional tax for using "Collect on delivery" way of payment. If Your order is for more then 240 leva (€123.00) we will deliver it for free.
4. The delivery cost to an address in all other EU contries is fixed to 43.00 leva (€21.99). If Your order is for more then 195 leva (€100) we will deliver it free.
5. More countries coming soon!
What are the delivery times?
The maximum delivery time is 7 business days, but we do our best to give over Your goods to the courier the next business day after the order (or after receiving the payment if You are using credit card or Bank transfer as a payment method).
Can I cancel and get the money back?
You can cancel for any reason within 14 days of receipt of goods and get a full refund (except the delivery costs).
Separate and independent from that all goods with manufacturing defect could be subject of claim.