Men's winter cap HatYou CP3491, Dark blue
Men's winter cap made of soft cotton fabric in dark blue melange with quilted lining.
90% cotton and 10% polyester. Lining - 100% polyester.
Available in size M / 57-58 cm and L / 59-60 cm.
Made in Italy.
Season:Autumn - Winter
Made in Italy:Yes
How can I order?
You need to submit the following information to proceed an order through our shop: name, e-mail address, phone number and delivery address. We will not give that information to anyone else! We only need it to proceed Your order.
How can I pay?
- COD (Collect on delivery). You will pay the courier the amount of the ordered product and the delivery costs specified through the order process.
- MasterCard or Visa. Payments are processed safe and securely by FiBank Online Credit Card Processing Form.
- debit or credit card, issued by a Bulgarian bank through ePay.bg. You will need to register through ePay.bg site first.
- Bank Transfer. You will need to note the No. of the order that You are paying when proceeding the bank transfer.
In case of credit card payment or bank transfer the order will be proceed right after the payment is received.
What are the delivery costs?
1. The delivery cost to an address in
2. The delivery cost to an address in
3. The delivery cost to an address in Hungary, Croatia, Slovenia, Czech Republic and Slovakia is fixed to 11.68 leva (€5.65). If Your order is for more then 58.48 leva (€29.99) we will deliver it free.
4. The delivery cost to an address in all other EU contries is fixed to 43.00 leva (€21.99). If Your order is for more then 195 leva (€100) we will deliver it free.
5. More countries coming soon!
What are the delivery times?
The maximum delivery time is 7 business days, but we do our best to give over Your goods to the courier the next business day after the order (or after receiving the payment if You are using credit card or Bank transfer as a payment method).
Can I cancel and get the money back?
You can cancel for any reason within 14 days of receipt of goods and get a full refund (except the delivery costs).
Separate and independent from that all goods with manufacturing defect could be subject of claim.
How to choose a hat size?
Ø Using a sewing meter, measure the circumference of your head, making sure you measure above your ears and in the area where you prefer to wear the hat. Although it is a matter of personal choice, a good place to measure is the widest part of the head, as that is where the hat often fits best.
Ø Measure several times to make sure you get an accurate measurement.
Ø Do not pull the tape too much, as this may make a wrong measurement by determining a smaller size than yours.
Ø If you fall between two sizes, we strongly recommend you to choose the larger one in the interest of comfort.
Ø The sizes and shapes of the head are different. The most common size for men in Europe and Bulgaria is 59 cm, and the average size of a hat for women is 56/57 cm.
Ø PLEASE NOTE: The fit of different models of hats of the same size may vary depending on the manufacturer, materials, model and hairstyle.
Ø When you know your size in centimeters, check if the hat you choose is available in your size. In case there is no option for choosing a size, read the detailed description of the product - there we give information about what sizes the hat is suitable for.
Ø You can always consult with us at email@example.com